National statistics indicate women make over 60% of the new car purchases and control nearly 89% of all purchases of goods and services. San Tan Volkswagen recognizes the impact of this information, and will gladly accommodate our female customers who prefer to work with a female Sales Consultant. Of course, we understand not every female car buyer will prefer a female salesperson, however, our mission is to make car buying easy, and an integral part of accomplishing that mission is pairing our customers with a sales representative that makes them feel comfortable.
Here is what to expect from the Woman to Woman Vehicle Buying Experience:
- Needs Analysis: Your WtW rep paired with a Product Specialist, will help you decide what types of vehicles best meet your list of wants and "must haves," and of course, your budget.
- Test Drive: Then, your WtW rep will coordinate a test drive of those vehicles that match your criteria.
- Negotiate: After you have selected a vehicle, the WtW representative along with a Sales Manager, will then guide you through negotiating terms that are both affordable and extremely competitive. Getting a great deal does not have to be stressful. We, encourage you to be prepared and well informed, so feel free to bring in any information you researched prior to visiting the dealership. We even have free WiFi in our showroom for our customers to use.
- Finalize: Once you are satisfied with the terms, your WTW representative and Sales Consultant will arrange to have your new vehicle detailed and prepared for delivery. They will then introduce you to one of our Finance managers who will walk you through all of the important ownership paperwork. They will also explain your vehicle's warranty and will complete any necessary documentation should you choose to take advantage of any of our extended service plans.
- Delivery: At last, it's time to get in your new vehicle and drive home completely satisfied! Before you go, your WtW representative and Product Specialist will be happy to instruct you on any applicable functions of your new vehicle such as programming radio stations, using the navigation, or pairing your Bluetooth enabled cellphone.
To schedule an appointment with Lisa Chabrier, call 480-786-8900 or email her at Lisa.Chabrier@earnhardt.com